The pace of change is only accelerating. Whether a pandemic, recession, or an upturn in the market, these different economic cycles present unique challenges and opportunities for businesses.
While recessions or even just dips in the economy tend to impact all sectors, the changes you make now will benefit you in future economic conditions in the way of increasing efficiency, reducing costs and improving legal outcomes.
Now is the time for corporate law departments to strengthen their contributions and recognition within their organization as GCs seek new strategies and upgrades to support strategic business objectives.
Watch a recording of the conversation with our expert panel as they share the opportunities law departments should focus on today.
Meet the Speakers
- Jacqueline Lee, Vice President, General Counsel, Flynn Restaurant Group
- Renuka Drummond, General Counsel, IDG, Inc.
- Tracy Scanlan, Vice President of Client Development and Legal Affairs, Paragon Legal
- Megan Kelly, Director of Attorney Development, Paragon Legal
- Winning strategies to reduce costs and improve legal outcomes
- Reviewing budget and processes to identify inefficiencies
- Rethinking staffing and outsourcing model
- Specific ways savvy law departments can make it all a reality