In Celebration: World Mental Health Day
September 25, 2023 | Articles
“In a world where you can be anything, be kind to your mind.” – Unknown
In celebration of World Mental Health Day on October 10, we at Paragon Legal are dedicating ourselves to enhancing understanding and empathy towards mental health, not just in our community but globally. Since its initiation in 1992 by the World Federation of Mental Health, this day has served as a beacon of hope, a call to action urging us all to learn more, seek help when necessary, and support each other in the pursuit of mental well-being.
As we stand on the threshold of a healthier, happier society, we encourage you to utilize the resources provided here to seek help.
- The World Federation of Mental Health has declared this year’s World Mental Health Day theme as Mental Health is a Universal Human Right. Visit the site to learn more about the evolution of World Mental Health Day and how you can support the effort.
- Good Good Good has 28 Activities to Celebrate World Mental Health Day. Visit to sign up to volunteer, donate, share your story, learn more, and access resources.
- Mental Health America has crisis resources, warmlines, mental health tests, and treatment explanations. Their site has a wealth of information, statistics, and ways to get active.
- Clubhouse International Community WORKS! is a campaign and a philosophy endorsed by Clubhouse International. Uniting communities globally, it aids those affected by mental illness in regaining control of their lives. Find out how you can be a part of this transformative journey.
- Twinkl is a haven for educators seeking to impart knowledge about mental health to young minds. Education shapes minds, and minds shape the future. Everything you need to involve the younger generation, from age-appropriate resources to engaging activities, can be found here.